Tuesday, November 3, 2020

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 4

 Day 4 - November 4 "Give thanks for the food on your table."

During the last 6 months of the COVID pandemic, I have not only given thanks for the food on my table, but for the people who made extra effort to be sure my family and I had food.

I thank God every day for Tyrone, Miriam, and Olivia Tolbert, who brought me boxes of food every week for several months. I was able to share the bounty with my family and my neighbors. I really was blessed by their love and thoughtfulness. No... I AM blessed!

The 21st District Youth Group, led by Chrystal Jones and Connie Demand also called me when they did their Veteran Food Giveaway. 

My neighbors Scott and Margaret have given me dozens of fresh eggs from their chickens. 

Aaron shared his meals from Satterfield's with me almost weekly.

So while I always thank God for the food on my table, I also pray for the people He works through to be sure I have the food to thank him for.

No comments:

Post a Comment