Friday, November 6, 2020

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 6

 Day 6 – November 6 – “Give thanks for someone who forgave you.”

Now this one is downright impossible. I have no way of knowing for sure what is in someone else’s heart. Forgiveness isn’t about words. Forgiveness is a state of the heart and soul. I know when I forgive, but as far as humans are concerned, that’s all I can really know.

It seems my dog forgives me, but then he loves me unconditionally. I can yell at him, stomp my foot at him, and slam the door in his face, yet he wags his tail and smiles at me, licks me, and nuzzles me. He apparently forgives my temper and bad moods.

And I know for a certainty that God forgives me, and that’s the ONLY one I’m positive about… so thank you, God, for forgiving me.

Pastor Malinda, I have to call ‘FOUL” on this question.

No comments:

Post a Comment