Wednesday, November 18, 2020

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 17

Day 17 – November 17– “What do you love about your friends?”

For every friend I have, I love something different, because no two are alike.

1.    1. Some of my friends are warm and caring,

2.   2.  Some of my friends are brutally honest, yet also caring.

3.    3. Some of my friends will talk to me any time of the day or night, any day of the week.

4.    4. Some of my friends call me to share the troubles that arise in their lives

5.    5. Some call me to share the joys that arise in their lives.

6.    6. Some listen intently but silently.

7.    7. Some listen and give me feedback.

8.    8. Some of my friends anticipate my troubles or needs, and act almost miraculously to make things better.

9.    9. Some of my friends and I have drifted apart over the years.

1   I love my friends, and I love that they love me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment